Effective June 2019
You have come to this page from a website published by Wyverne Pty Ltd.
This Policy applies when you sign up for, access, or use our services, features, technologies or functions offered on our website and in relation to Personal Information we may otherwise collect during the course of our business as set out in this Policy. We may review and update this Policy at any time. All Personal Information held by us will be governed by the most recent revision of the Policy.
Collecting Personal Information
Wyverne strives to be fair and transparent about the way we collect information about you and what we intend to do with the information.
When you visit our website, we may collect information about your transaction and your activities. We may collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone number, email and other similar information.
- Details of the products and services you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about, with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and to respond to your enquiries.
How We Collect Personal Information
We collect your Personal Information directly from you in ways including:
- through your access and use of our website;
- through someone else who has provided us with your information;
- during conversations between you and our representatives; and
- when you complete an application or purchase order.
We may also obtain information about you from third parties including:
- our partners and related entities, as well as credit reporting bodies and identity verification services, and publicly or commercially available sources for the purposes of complying with relevant legislation;
- mailing lists;
- recruitment agencies; and
- contractors and business partners.
Why Do We Collect, Hold, Use and Disclose Personal Information
The primary purpose for us to hold and handle information about you is to enable us to perform our business activities and services and to provide the best possible quality experience for our customers. We collect, hold and use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to provide products and services to you;
- to acquire goods or services from you or from your employer;
- for the purpose of performing data analytics including to improve our services;
- to provide you with news, information or advice about our existing and new products and services;
- to communicate with you, including but not limited to, by email, mail, SMS or telephone;
- to manage and enhance our products and services;
- to personalise and customise your experience;
- to verify your identity;
- for our administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), promotional, planning, product/service development, quality control and research purposes, or those of our contractors or external service providers;
- for other purposes to which you have consented; and
- as required or permitted by relevant laws and regulations.
Your personal information will not be shared, sold, rented or disclosed other than as described in this Policy.
If you do not consent to us collecting, using and/or disclosing your Personal Information for purposes as outlined in this Policy, this may affect our ability to deliver and improve our products and services as you requested to the same standard, or at all. We would also be unable to tailor the content of our website to your preference.
If you believe there has been a breach of your Personal Information held by us or have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us in writing using the contact information below and provide details of the incident so that we can investigate and advise of the steps we have taken to resolve your complaint, question or concern.
Please contact Wyverne at:
Mail: PO Box 181 Enfield NSW 2136
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of any third party website and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any third party website.